Login or register
Battle Royale Map
LVL UP Rewards
Close Quarters Combat
Battle Royale Map
1. You can use a roll to slide down a hill / slope without wasting SP.
2. In your Graphics settings if you turn on "World model" to Medium or High you will be able to see further in big maps.
3. As an Engineer you can repair vehicles that are broken down with your Spanner or Pipe Wrench. If you want to repair a vehicle faster don't waste time by continuously repairing, repair once, go inside of the vehicle and leave the vehicle and repair again. Doing this is faster than standing there repairing. Plus this prevents you from being locked on by a user's weapon or vehicle.
4. The Pipe Wrench will help you to repair vehicles faster.
5. The AW50F, NTW, Barret, Mosin Nagant and the D.U.M. are capable of shooting through a vehicle's glass.
6. Anti Air weapons are not effective against land vehicles.
7. Luchs and AAV7A1 are ground vehicles that can also be driven on the water.
8. While you are in vehicles you can press "V" to change your perspective.
9. You can jump out of a Chinook with a parachute.
10. The Apache and KA50HOKUM are the only helicopters that can lock-on to other air vehicles (look at the enemy's vehicle and hold Shift).
11. The KF, Rafale, F-16, F-22, Su-47 and Chingkuo are the only jets that can lock-on to other air vehicles (look at the enemy's vehicle and hold Shift).
12. You can get easy kills by throwing TMA_1 mines on Supply areas where other vehicles go to repair.
13. You can avoid taking fall damage by landing in water, as long as it is deep enough.
14. The water is a good place to hide from aircrafts.
15. The hills are good places to hide from tanks.
16. If you are trapped in your spawn look for a Chinook, it can't easily be destroyed and you will be able to escape. Take some teammates with you to conquer other bases!
17. In Siege War it is possible to break the gate with rocket launchers. You don't only need to use tanks.
18. If you are in a helicopter and want to level out, you can press "spacebar".
19. If a hill has too much of a slope you will need to go down the hill while in prone (laying down) to avoid taking fall damage.
20. If you jump on a ladder you will not make noise while climbing it.
21. The spread of your bullets will decrease (better accuracy) if you are crouched, and even more so if you are laying down.
22. If you want to avoid fall damage when you jump off from high grounds, you can jump up against a wall/pillar/stone or any other object before hitting the ground.
23. A spawn shield will protect you for a few moments, but disappears instantly after you shoot another player.
24. While you are rolling, you can start the sprint mechanic (by pressing "w" 2 times) which will speed up your roll (you can also do this by sprinting before rolling).
25. The Easter Egg Grenade & Soccer Grenade can be thrown further in Deathmatch compared to other grenades. But you only have 1 grenade, so use it wisely.
26. If you are shooting with a M134 on 5th slot, and then switch to a M134 on 8th slot, you can keep shooting without having to warm up the barrel again.
27. Claymores will detonate 1 second after touching them. So don't stand still as you are still able to dodge the explosion.
28. You are able to destroy Claymores by shooting at them.
29. You cannot start running as soon as you spawn, you need to wait a few seconds (until your character stops "flashing" at the start of a round). However, you can still roll at the start of the round.
30. T-Bomb will explode later than any other grenade in Death Matches and Battle Group.
31. Vehicles can harm you when they hit you.
32. Switching between classses during a match can be very important, especially in BG games; as destroying vehicles with an engineer, medic, sniper or assault class is usually difficult. It's recommended to switch to the heavy class.
1. If you repeatedly press "c" or whatever your crouch/prone button is you will change position fast and possibly make your opponent miss a lot of bullets. You can also shoot at them while doing this.
2. If a helicopter or plane is close to you, do not waste time locking-on with your stinger. Shoot it directly. Also, if you are able to predict its route, do not hesitate to shoot without locking-on as you will hit it faster.
3. If you want to fly a plane, try to gain some altitude first by rising to the sky, don't fly directly at your enemies while you are taking off.
4. MD500 can easily dodge missiles by moving to the left or to the right (don't sit still!)
5. If there is an enemy close to you, leave your vehicle, throw TMA_1 (Heavy Trooper mines in 4th slot) and then get back in your vehicle and run over them. The explosion will not harm you, but it will harm your opponent.
6. The higher you fly, the less visible you will become. Which means less of a chance that others can see and shoot at you.
7. If you press F4 in Tank War Mode your tank will explode causing damage to nearby tanks.
8. If you press shift and spacebar at the same time you will do a "Speed roll" which can be very useful in certain situations (You know that you are doing it correctly if your character goes into a first person point of view).
9. If you immediately switch your weapon after shooting with a sniper gun your opponent won't hear the sound of the bullet.
10. Sometimes standing or crouching at the edge of a wall is superior to leaning or invert leaning as you can get into position faster without showing as much of your body.
11. If you want to do a Bunnyhop you need to practice the following: W + W + Shift + Spacebar. You want to make sure that in your settings you have your keyboard smoothing set to 100%. While performing this movement make sure you are not pressing and holding 2 buttons at the same time. It is all about getting the rhythm right. Practice makes perfect so keep at it and you will get the hang of it!
12. You can use your environment and be creative to get to certain locations that you cannot normally reach and it isn't considered bug using (if you are unsure if it is a bug simply ask us!)
13. If you start climbing a ladder from straight on and you press spacebar to jump off, you will simply drop straight down. However, if you start to climb a ladder from an angle (jump onto the ladder from the left or the right) and then you press spacebar to jump off, you will fall in the opposite direction you jumped onto the ladder. Example: If you jump onto a ladder from the left, when you press spacebar you will jump off to the right.
14. You can double jump with a motorcycle (space + space) to get to the roofs of building, but also just for fun!
15. If you are at a high ALT in a helicopter you can change your position to 2 for a while to get a lower alt faster.
16. If you are piloting a Hel_Hind and you spot a tank, you can gain ALT (altitude), change to the 2nd seat by pressing 2, press V to have a better view and then lock-on to destroy it.
17. If you are in a Truck_Cover and you are bleeding out or have run out of ammo, change to the back seats to recharge ammunition and heal yourself!
18. If the enemy wants to break your Helicopter with an Oerlikon, try to shoot at them while being out of their field of view so that they cannot hit you!
19. You can reach "unreachable" areas by simply holding down your spacebar (this only works at certain locations, you can practice this in Training Mode)
20. Use SprikeStrips at crucial points to gain more time to demolish your enemy's vehicle (and to keep them away)
1. If you are piloting a UH60 and you spot an enemy, you can gain ALT (altitude), change to the 3rd or 4th seat by pressing 3 or 4, press V to have a better view and then take out the enemy with the miningun!
2. You can avoid locked-on stingers while in aircrafts by following a few simple steps. If you are in an A10 one way to avoid the locked-on stinger is to increase your altitude, while going in a spiral motion. You will not be going straight up, but rather flying sideways and using either A or D to slightly increase your altitude while you fly in a spiral.
3. You can equip a Stinger before you jump out of a Chinook with the parachute and once you jump you will be able to lock-on aircrafts from the sky. It will be very hard for them to hit you!
4. It is sometimes best to run closely around objects such as a boxes or pillars and use the time in which it takes the game to update your position to your advantage.
5. You can drop bombs inside of buildings with a KF15 by flying straight towards the area in which you want to explode such as windows and doors!
6. You must be aware of which side (left or right) your missile will be shot from in order to easily kill your enemies while they are inside buildings.
7. In order to use Binoculars, you must right click on the mouse, select a green zone (you cannot fire into red zones), then press spacebar twice and wait for requesting artillery. If you want to cancel a firing, you can left click on your mouse.
8. If you fight an enemys tank while you are in a tank aswell, fast switch between the main seat and your second seat (second gun by pressing 2) while shooting. This will increase the chance of winning the Tankfight (because your gun wont overheat as fast as usual while you are able to continue shooting)
9. Turkish style with apache (dodge stinger/missiles + alt) Press W + D or A (it doesn't matter which side you pick, there is no difference) and use your mouse to correct your flight path. That's how it should look like.
10. Left click rockets are for Helis (apache, hind, uh, md500 etc). Right click rockets are to kill enemies (people on ground, tanks)