Login or register
Battle Royale Map
LVL UP Rewards
Close Quarters Combat
Close Quarters Combat
1. The Engineer class has the ability to plant/defuse the bomb faster.
2. Having more members in your clan will increase your "clan tier" which will give all members a bit more EXP per ClanWar.
3. You can use "T" to see where your teammates died as well as if where someone shot you from (will show up as a red dot).
4. You can use the Radio in-game to give your team instructions. (you can edit the messages of your radio to ask for medic, to suggest a bomb push, etc.).
5. You can cancel your reload with a roll.
6. You are able to heal yourself and your teammates with your MedicKit.
7. You can see the scoreboard when you are in-game by pressing the 'tab' button.
8. You can vote kick someone from the room if they are breaking the rules by pressing 'tab' and then right clicking on their name. You can only kick people on your own team. 9
9. Healing your teammates with a Medic Kit can give you extra points if they have low HP. If you use a Medic Box you will always receive more points. More points = more EXP.
10. You can throw grenades by either left clicking (to throw it far) or by right clicking (to throw it a short distance in front of you).
11. Always be aware what class your enemies are (Engineer/Medic/Sniper/Assault/Heavy Trooper). It can give you an advantage if you check before you switch.
12. Turn Dynamic Crosshair 'On' in your settings if you want to have a hit indicator. This will allow you to know if your grenade or rocket hit an enemy even if you didn't kill them.
13. You can zoom in or zoom out of your mini-map by using the ' + ' or '-' buttons and change the opacity of your mini-map by using the '*' or '/' buttons.
14. You can press the following button in-game when you are dead "~" to change classes (this button may be a different symbol for you depending on what keyboard you have, the button you need to press is located to the left of the number 1).
15. If you use Adrenaline and you are under 31% HP you will heal up to 31% HP. If you are over 31% HP you will heal 5% HP each time. You can use Adrenaline to remove the effect of the M14 land mine after you step on it. You can also use Adrenaline to remove the effect that the HangedMan have in PvE mode.
16. All users on NIU can defuse a bomb, and all users in Derbaran can plant a bomb in CQC Explosive.
17. Pressing R before you run out of ammo will reload your weapon, which comes in handy for maintaining a killstreak!
1. If the bomb is planted, switch to your other weapon to trick the enemy that you are defusing the bomb, in case they are nearby listening.
2. Only switch to your nippers when you are in the bomb area, as they are a lot heavier than knuckles.
3. In both Tournament mode and Annihilation mode, when the timer runs out (and the game goes into overtime) you can see enemies as red dots on your mini-map or by pressing "T".
4. In CQC Explosive when a member from NIU is defusing the bomb you can hear the nipper sound a few meters away. So if you hide nearby you will know if they start defusing.
5. You can use a roll to slide down a hill / slope without wasting SP.
6. Take note of the weight of the weapons you carry. More weight will lead you moving slower. Therefore, it is faster to rush with your fists, but watch out for enemies!
7. If you press shift and spacebar at the same time you will do a "Speed roll" which can be very useful in certain situations (You know that you are doing it correctly if your character goes into a first person point of view).
8. If you want to avoid fall damage when you jump off from high grounds, you can jump up against a wall/pillar/stone or any other object before hitting the ground.
9. If you immediately switch your weapon after shooting with a sniper gun your opponent won't hear the sound of the bullet.
10. Crosshair placement is important. Aim your crosshair a little higher up, upper chest / where your enemy's head would be. Looking lower will take you more time to kill the enemy.
11. A spawn shield will protect you for a few moments, but disappears instantly after you shoot another player. In FFAs it is sometimes best to let your enemy waste a few bullets on your spawn shield before shooting back. But act fast as your spawn shield only lasts a few moments.
12. While you are rolling, you can start the sprint mechanic (by pressing "w" 2 times) which will speed up your roll (you can also do this by sprinting before rolling).
13. Jumping sideways allows you to jump higher than jumping forward. So sometimes it is best to jump at an angle to make it ontop of objects.
14. In some maps there are curtains and if you know your enemy is behind them you can shoot through them.
15. If you are shooting with a M134 on 5th slot, and then switch to a M134 on 8th slot, you can keep shooting without having to warm up the barrel again.
16. Make sure you are aware where you enemies go, always try to keep an eye on them.
17. If you turn away from a thrown flash bang you can decrease your chances of being flashed.
18. Claymores will detonate 1 second after touching them. So don't stand still as you are still able to dodge the explosion.
You are able to destroy Claymores by shooting at them.
19. You are not able to place the same type of mine (M14 or Flash) on top of another similar mine. If you try to your mine may not end up in the location you were looking.
20. If you throw down your own mines and they do not land where you placed them, there is a good chance the enemy has already placed their mines in that location. Be careful!
21. Crouching and jumping doesn't make any noise but rolling does. If you jump on a ladder you will not make noise while climbing it.
22. Turn your Graphics settings "Effects" to Medium or High you will be able to see the light of firing weapons from your opponent. If they are in a dark area you can easily spot them or if they are beside a wall you may even be able to see this effect throw the wall.
23. Turn your Graphics settings "Shadows" to Medium or High you are going to be able to see the shadow of your opponents, even through some thin walls.
24. In your Graphics settings if you turn on "World model" to Medium or High you will be able to see further in big maps.
25. If you repeatedly press "c" or whatever your crouch/prone button is you will change position fast and possibly make your opponent miss a lot of bullets. You can also shoot at them while doing this.
26. The spread of your bullets will decrease (better accuracy) if you are crouched, and even more so if you are laying down.
27. When you are holding a medic kit and you have the medic bag (costume part), the medic bag will heal the amount of the medic kit to your team, rather than 5%.
28. The Easter Egg Grenade + Soccer Grenade can be thrown a further in Deathmatch compared to other grenades. But you only have 1 grenade, so use it wisely.
29. If you start climbing a ladder from straight on and you press spacebar to jump off, you will simply drop straight down. However, if you start to climb a ladder from an angle (jump onto the ladder from the left or the right) and then you press spacebar to jump off, you will fall in the opposite direction you jumped onto the ladder. Example: If you jump onto a ladder from the left, when you press spacebar you will jump off to the right.
30. If a hill has too much of a slope you will need to go down the hill while in prone (laying down) to avoid taking fall damage.
31. You cannot start running as soon as you spawn, you need to wait a few seconds (until your character stops "flashing" at the start of a round). However, you can still roll at the start of the round.
32. You can press F5-F12 on your keyboard to do an emote in-game. If you do an emote while you are up against an object and you move your mouse, you will be able to see around the object for a second. You may possibly see oncoming enemies without revealing your position.
33. In certain situations when you lean right it hides more of your body vs. leaning left, which can make your arm stick out.
34. If you are at far away from an opponent, it is better to burstfire than to spray a lot of bullets towards them. Burstfiring 3-5 bullets will help improve your accuracy and keep the recoil at a manageable amount.
1. Sometimes standing or crouching at the edge of a wall is superior to leaning or invert leaning as you can get into position faster without showing as much of your body.
2. If you want to do a Bunnyhop you need to practice the following: W + W + Shift + Spacebar. You want to make sure that in your settings you have your keyboard smoothing set to 100%. While performing this movement make sure you are not pressing and holding 2 buttons at the same time. It is all about getting the rhythm right. Practice makes perfect so keep at it and you will get the hang of it!
3. You can use your environment and be creative to get to certain locations that you cannot normally reach and it isn't considered bug using (if you are unsure if it is a bug simply ask us!).
4. It is sometimes best to run closely around objects such as a boxes or pillars and use the time in which it takes the game to update your position to your advantage.
5. Use the grenade desync to kill your Enemy.
6. When playing Sniper in CQC where quick actions are needed, you often have the urge to quickly shoot with a sniper, often several times in a row. Be sure to wait for your recoil to recover before you shoot again to make sure your shot is accurate